Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Olycia Silk: I Love Hershey's Chocolate Kisses

The sweet that I am going to write about is the regular Hershey's chocolate. This is my favorite because I think that it tastes good and there are a few different kinds of chocolate. There is the Cookies and Cream bar and there is a Special Dark Chocolate bar. I like all different flavors. The chocolates have a large variety of sizes that are shipped all across the US. There is a large size called king-sized chocolate and there is a smaller size that your parents would usually buy you called regular, then there is the Tear and Share that your little cousins or someone like that would get for Halloween. My personal favorite chocolate is the Hershey's Kisses. I like them the best because they are really flavorful and I like the shape of them. This is what I have to say about chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Olycia, This was a great piece on one of life's great pleasures. I look forward to reading more of your work. When will you write again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the story about the Hershey chocolate chocolate is yummy LOL

    ReplyDelete