Friday, May 28, 2010

Maggie’s Abc Poem

 artwork by Maggie

Awesome is my favorite word,

Broken finger from tackling in flag football,

Cup-o-noodles is my favorite fend for yourself meal,

Dance Dance Revolution got me in shape,

EMILIO IS GONE, GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!! ,

FLYLEAF CONCERT WAZ AWESOME,

Gorillaz new CD was awesome too,

Huckleberry smoothie was really really tart,

Icecream n cake n cake,

JOKES ON YOU,

Kuz I’m a Wiccan… duh,

Look at my new ABBS that are protected with a layer a fat (tiny layer though),

Memento Mori,

New pencils everyday,

Oh my God did he really just do that?!,

Pavo absolutious,

Q words are hard to find,

Radical changes everyday,

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE,

Thomas can’t tell a good joke,

ULITMATE Frisbee,

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv… makes my head vibrate,

WAZZ UP!,

Xtremly ,

YEAH SKITTLEZ ARE AWESOME!!!!,

Zebra, what’s not cool about those

No comments:

Post a Comment