Thursday, March 18, 2010

800 miles - Gabby Grillone

 This is a poem I wrote dedicated to my friend back in Carson who I really miss.
PS Im happier now then when I first wrote it :]

We said our last goodbyes
as tears fell from my eyes
I held you tight for one last time
and began to walk away
Staring out into the stars
I long to be in your arms
800 miles is such a long drive
I'm feeling so dead but I'm still alive
Tears dry in my face
tears dry on the page
My broken heart falls apart
the farther I am from you
Here in this brand new place
I'm dying to see your face
A fake smile on my lips
every day I pretend
for the people that I'm around
While I cry without a sound
800 miles is so far away



Dedicated to M.M.S



Hope you liked it :]

4 comments:

  1. woah i did not know u felt that way

    ReplyDelete
  2. waoh your last name sounds like bullony

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so sry Gabby, but we all luv u even tho we mught not fill the whole in ur heart that ur other friend filled... <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete